Week 14-FRUITED TRIFLE
2 small packages sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
3-1/2 cups cold 1% milk
2 (15-ounce) cans fruit cocktail, packed in juice, drained
2 cups fresh strawberries
6 kiwi fruit, peeled
1 prepared Angel Food Cake, cut into bite-sized chunks
1. Combine pudding and skim milk in a large deep bowl.
Prepare according to package directions.
2. Fold drained fruit cocktail into prepared pudding. Set aside.
3. Slice strawberries and kiwi. Line the bottom and sides of a
trifle bowl or large deep glass bowl with strawberry and kiwi
slices, alternating with rows of strawberries and rows of kiwi.
4. Next place 1/4 cake chunks in the bottom of the fruit-lined
trifle bowl. Top with 1/4 pudding-fruit mixture. Repeat
layering three times, finishing with pudding mixture.
5. Garnish with strawberry and kiwi slices, if desired. Makes
Nutrition Facts Per Serving: 150 calories, trace total fat,
4g protein, 25g carbohydrate